- Watch the instructional Youtube video about what to expect.
- All worshipers over the age of two (2) should bring a mask. Everyone should bring their own chair or blanket with them. Extra masks will be available if you do not have one, but extra chairs will not be.
- Check-in begins at 8 a.m. off of Kenilworth Avenue. Worship begins at 8:30 a.m. Please plan to arrive early to check-in.
When You Arrive
- Please arrive early.
- Wear your mask on the church campus.
- Bring your own chair or blanket.
- Check in with ushers at the little girl statue. There will be a sign and ushers with name badges. If a line develops, please maintain physical distancing.
Allow the usher to direct you to your designated area.
- Your responsibilities
- All worshipers over age two (2) must keep your mask on.
- Stay in your designated spot for the duration of the service.
- What the service will be like
- The service will be about 30 minutes and will include the same scripture and message preached in the online worship service.
- We may hear singing from musicians.
- The congregation will not sing. The congregation may join in prayer responsively.
- No bulletins will be distributed.
- Allow extra time for orderly departure.
When You Leave
- Wait for an usher to dismiss you. You will exit through the gate as directed by usher. Please maintain physically distancing and avoid crowding.
- Keep your mask on until you are off church property. Stay six feet apart from people not in your household.
- Once the service is over and you have been dismissed, please leave church campus. At this time, we are not hosting fellowship.