- RSVP online to secure a spot for you and your family. You must reserve spots in advance to avoid overcrowding. A maximum of 60 people will be allowed to attend each worship service. Use the “Reserve Outdoor Worship” button in the sidebar to the right of this page to secure your spot in the garden.
- Watch the instructional Youtube video about what to expect.
- All worshippers over the age of two (2) should bring a mask. Everyone should bring their own chair or blanket with them. Extra masks will be available if you do not have one, but extra chairs will not be.
- Check-in begins at 8 a.m. off of Kenilworth Avenue. Worship begins at 8:30 a.m. Please plan to arrive early to check-in.
When You Arrive
- Please arrive early.
- Wear your mask on the church campus.
- Bring your own chair or blanket.
- Check in with ushers at the little girl statue. There will be a sign and ushers with name badges. If a line develops, there will be spots to stand 6 ft apart clearly marked. Please use these marks to maintain physical distancing.
- Register your attendance with the ushers. We must have everyone’s name before they are seated.
Allow the usher to direct you to your designated area.
- Your responsibilities
- All worshipers over age two (2) must keep your mask on.
- Stay in your designated spot for the duration of the service.
- What the service will be like
- The service will be about 30 minutes and will include the same scripture and message preached in the online worship service.
- We may hear singing from musicians who are physically distant and behind barriers.
- The congregation will not sing or give responses. The congregation will join in prayer silently.
- No bulletins will be distributed.
- The church building remains closed—including the restrooms.
- Allow extra time for orderly departure.
When You Leave
- Wait for an usher to dismiss you. You will exit through the gate as directed by usher. Please maintain physically distancing and avoid crowding.
- Keep your mask on until you are off church property. Stay six feet apart from people not in your household.
- Once the service is over and you have been dismissed, please leave church campus. At this time, we are not hosting fellowship.