Am I at higher risk for COVID-19?
- Am I or anyone in my household at elevated risk?
- Do I have a pre-existing condition such as hypertension or diabetes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we recommend you stay home to protect yourself. Livestream services will still be available at 9:30 a.m. for those unable to physically attend.
What is your health and exposure status?
- Do I currently have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle or chest pain, fatigue, headache, congestion, runny nose, digestive upset?
- Have I been exposed to someone who has been sick or diagnosed with COVID-19 during the past 14 days?
- Have I been sick or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do NOT come to worship to protect yourself and the rest of the congregation. Livestream services will still be available at 9:30 a.m. for those unable to physically attend.
What’s my part?
- I am willing to stay home if I have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or if I have been exposed to someone who has.
- I will abide by the safety protocols on church property, including wearing a mask and social distancing.
- I will let my church know if I am diagnosed with COVID-19 and have recently attended worship.
- I will use the reservation system to sign up if I want to go to worship. I understand it is necessary to RSVP to get a spot.
- I acknowledge that there is some risk in attending outdoor worship even if all protocols are followed.