All are welcome to worship at Kenilworth Union Church. Weekly worship is offered on Sundays and is detailed below. Please visit our calendar for information about events taking place during the week, and browse this website for details on programming for adults, youth, and children.
Fall through Spring
8 a.m. Worship with Communion, Schmidt Chapel
9 a.m. Worship for All Ages, Sanctuary
10:30 a.m. Traditional Worship, Sanctuary
Fellowship follows all worship services.
Additional services are held during Advent and Lent.
Children & Youth
- Infant and toddler care is provided during 9 and 10:30 a.m. worship.
- Children are invited to attend worship in the Sanctuary with their families during 9 a.m. worship before accepting an invitation to depart for Children’s Chapel (preschool–1st grade).
- Sunday School takes place at 10:30 a.m. (preschool–6th grade.)
- Students from 7th to 12th grade attend Youth Breakfast from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. in the Manse on Warwick. Discussions take place at 10:30 a.m.
8 a.m. Worship with Communion in the Schmidt Chapel
10 a.m. Summer Worship in the Sanctuary
- Infant and toddler care is provided during 10 a.m. worship.
- Children are invited to attend worship in the Sanctuary with their families during 10 a.m. worship before accepting an invitation to depart for Wondertime Summer Sunday School (preschool–1st grade).
Sunday, June 16 We will begin “Wondertime” Summer Sunday School for children in first grade and younger on the front lawn. We’ll read picture books that inspire curiosity about joy, love, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and other fruits of the Spirit. Then we will engage in fun and messy outdoor projects. Dress for outdoor fun and messy projects. Wondertime will continue through August 25.
Directions and Parking
From the Edens Expressway or I-94
Exit at Lake Avenue and drive east about 2¼ miles to Green Bay Road. Turn north (left). Continue to the first stoplight, Kenilworth Avenue. Turn east (right) and continue for about four blocks until reaching the Church on the north side of the street.
From Sheridan Road
There is only one stoplight on Sheridan Road in Kenilworth and this is Kenilworth Avenue. Turn west on Kenilworth Avenue from Sheridan Road and go about two blocks. The Church will be on the north (right) side of the street.
Kenilworth Union Church
211 Kenilworth Avenue
Kenilworth, IL 60043
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.