Youth Ministry Registration—Grades 7–12
In everything we do, the purpose of Youth Ministry at Kenilworth Union Church is to demonstrate and practice the living Gospel of Jesus Christ to and with young people. We take a whole-life approach that aims to invite youth to understand, articulate, and live by faith in every aspect of their lives even and especially during these uncertain times!
Youth programs will be in-person this fall. Our meeting formats are modified to provide for COVID-19 safety measures. We are working on adding more online connection options for those who would prefer not to meet in person. The best place to connect online for latest information is the @kucyouth instagram page.
- Please use this general registration form to register all youth in your household 7th grade and up. If you need to register a younger child for, please visit the Children’s Ministry Registration page. There is also a separate Confirmation Class Registration page
- All youth events and meetings are capacity-limited, so advance reservation is required. Please see each event for a reservation form
- For Grades 7–8 we are offering BYO Breakfast Club Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. starting Sept. 20 and Junior High Youth Group (JYG) Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting Sept. 23
- For High School, there will be IMPACT meetings every Sunday evening at 7 p.m. starting Sept 20. Girl Gang meeting times will be determined by the girls in the group. Leadership opportunities are still available on the CORE team and IMPACT Junior Board. We are also planning special service days, when high school students can put their hands and feet to work in the community and to fulfill service-hours requirements for the IMPACT mission trip in 2021
- Unless otherwise specified, all youth events and meetings at church will take place at the Warwick Manse at 417 Warwick Rd or outdoors
- Depending on demand, additional times, and sessions may be added to regularly scheduled meetings
- All events will require a check-in screening and temperature recording at the front door
- Social distancing will be enforced during check in
- Anyone who does not pass the COVID screening will not be admitted. If another youth is observed or known to be in close contact with a person who does not pass the screening, that youth will also not be admitted (e.g., they live in the same household)
- Masks are required for meetings and events at church—indoor or outdoor
- There will be no meals prepared or served at church
- General Information for Parents about all youth ministries programs is available here