The ministry of Kenilworth Union Church is made possible by the financial support of members and others who engage with us. Please see this overview for an explanation of the church’s stewardship program. We are grateful for your gifts and seek to steward them as God would desire.
Make your contribution one of these ways:
- Online via one of the buttons to the right
- Check payable to Kenilworth Union Church and placed in the offering basket or mailed to the church office at 211 Kenilworth Ave., Kenilworth, IL 60043
- Via stock transfer: National Financial Services #0226, Kenilworth Union Church Acct. #WER-009318
- Via recurring ACH transfers: please contact the office at 847-853-2003 to arrange
- Via a donor-advised fund (DAF): the church’s EIN is 36-2182058; please mail checks to 211 Kenilworth Ave, Kenilworth, IL 60043 and contact the office at 847-853-2003 with any questions
Pledging and Stewardship
Our annual pledge drive occurs in the fall of each year. This is a critical time of year to determine the resources we will be able to rely upon in the coming 12 months to fund the operations of the church, sustain our programs and offer support to those in need.
Click here to make your 2022–23 pledge on our Stewardship page.
Pledges are payable between now and the close of the church fiscal year on Friday, June 30, 2023.
Through the ministry of planned giving, we have a unique and final opportunity in our lives to share the love of Christ and thank God for our beloved Church. A planned gift comes from the accumulated assets of a lifetime, and is a way to protect the longevity of a church home we hold dear to our hearts. It is a lasting legacy which will preserve your most sacred values well into the future.
Download our print friendly PDF about Planned Giving here.