Click here to see Before You Arrive
- Please register for one of four Sunday Family Faith Time options. Once you have registered you are on the weekly roster for that option and may attend each week without an additional reservation. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult caregiver. There are no drop-off programs at this time. The nursery is closed.
- Sunday Family Faith Time will be held outdoors in the backyard of the Manse when weather permits. The basement classroom is the rain location. A maximum of 40 people will be allowed in the Manse Backyard. A maximum of 30 people will be allowed in the basement. Occasionally, larger faith formation events will occur in the Memorial Garden. Please follow the reservation link on the calendar to secure your spot for those events.
- All Kenilworth Union Church gatherings will follow the same guidelines.
- All over the age of two (2) should bring a mask. Everyone should bring their own chair or blanket with them for outdoor events. Chairs and tables will be provided indoors in the basement.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event.
Click here to see When You Arrive
- Please arrive early.
- Wear your mask on the church campus.
- Bring your own chair or blanket for outdoor events.
- Check in at the table in the Manse driveway on the south side of the Warwick Manse (417 Warwick). There will be a sign and greeters with name badges. If a line develops, please maintain six-foot physical distancing.
- Register your attendance at the check-in table. We must have everyone’s name before they are seated.
- You will be directed to your designated seating area.
Click here to see During Family Faith Formation
- Your responsibilities
- All over age two (2) must keep your mask on.
- Stay in your designated spot for the duration of the gathering.
- What the gathering will be like
- Sunday Family Faith Time will be 30 minutes or less and will include movement prayers, interactive storytelling, and other joyful, socially distant activities. All ages are welcome.
- Those gathered will not sing or give responses. We will incorporate movement as a way to pray silently.
- We will limit the materials distributed by offering Faith Kits that families bring with them each week.
- Allow extra time for orderly departure.
Click here to see When You Leave
- Wait for a greeter to dismiss you. Please maintain physical distancing and avoid crowding.
- Keep your mask on until you are off church property. Stay six feet apart from people not in your household.
- Once the gathering is over and you have been dismissed, please leave church campus. At this time, we are not hosting fellowship.