Hi IMPACT team, leaders and parents!
IMPACT Meetings Start Sunday, April 18
As our group is a bit leaner this year, we only need to have two IMPACT meeting times on Sunday:
- Early Session from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. meet at the manse (white house at 417 warwick rd)
- Late Session from 7 to 8 p.m. meet at the main church building
Your Meeting time is not pre-assigned, but participants and leaders can RSVP to the auto-reminder email you will get 3 days before (parents will not get reminder emails)…
NOTE: Participants and leaders – You may need to whitelist or add this email to your contacts if you are not seeing the auto-reminders: email@example.com
- April 18 and 25 – Early and late sessions as above
- May 2: Special Event – Teen Mental Health First Aid training for IMPACT participants and leaders– hours will likely be 5 to 8 pm – but I’ll confirm that soon. – but please mark that date down!
- May 9 – no meeting – its Mother’s Day!
- May 16 – early session will shift to 2-3 pm. Late session will be 7-8 pm
- May 23 – tbd – format and times…
I look forward to starting this IMPACT journey with you all! If you did not watch the info meeting video yet, watch it here: https://youtu.be/Dr5ud-yo-Uc
“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Gal 6:2