Hi IMPACT team, leaders and parents!
May 2, is Mental Health First Aid Training. Attend both sessions to get full certification. Attend one full or partial session if you cannot attend both.
- Early session 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Late Session 5–8 p.m.
Your Meeting time is not pre-assigned, but participants and leaders can RSVP to the auto-reminder email you will get 3 days before (parents will not get reminder emails)…
NOTE: Participants and leaders – You may need to whitelist or add this email to your contacts if you are not seeing the auto-reminders: email@example.com
- May 2: Special Event – Teen Mental Health First Aid training for IMPACT participants and leaders
- May 9 – no meeting – its Mother’s Day!
- May 16 – early session will shift to 2-3 pm. Late session will be 7-8 pm
- May 23 – tbd – format and times…
I look forward to starting this IMPACT journey with you all! If you did not watch the info meeting video yet, watch it here: https://youtu.be/Dr5ud-yo-Uc
“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Gal 6:2