The Reverend Dr. Jo Forrest
We know many of you are feeling anxious in this time of uncertainty. To help manage anything weighing on you, we are sharing the following resources:
- Mid-Day Prayer every Tuesday at 12:15 p.m., in-person or livestream. You may also submit a prayer request.
- Praying into the Unknown, pray for students, parents, and teachers; July 30 at 8 p.m., online
- School and COVID: Managing the Uncertainty and Stress with the Josselyn Center; August 5 at 7 p.m., online
- Virtual Office Hours with Katie Lancaster (Mondays, 4–5 p.m.), Silvi Pirn (Thursdays, 4–5 p.m.), Christine Hides, and Jo Forrest. Email the staff member to receive a link.
- Care Guild, provides meals, rides, and visits to members in times of need
- KUC Cares, a “Care Guild” for youth
- Support Groups and Stephen Ministers continue to be available
Additionally the pastoral staff is eager to connect with you and available for prayer and listening. Please contact Bill, Jo, or Katie to arrange a phone call or visit.
Posted on July 23, 2020