Sunday Family Faith Formation
The purpose of Children and Family Ministry is to help families develop meaningful relationships with God and others, engage with church rituals and traditions, make faith relevant to daily life, and find Christ’s comfort and HOPE—even in the midst of a pandemic.
This fall will look different from previous years as we focus on safety, community, and growing in love of God and neighbor. The video below and points below outline the key changes to Sunday morning ministry with children and families for Fall 2020:
- Families will participate in worship and/or Sunday Family Faith Time together. For safety reasons, there is no nursery or drop-off Sunday school.
- There will be four pathways (classes) for families to choose from including hybrid, online, and in-person options. See the Fall Catalog for a full description of each pathway.
- Registration is required (forms below), with a minimum of five (5) families participating for the class to be held.
- Faith kits (one per family) can be purchased in the registration form and are highly recommended so that all participants have access to the same materials we will use for the classes. Please contact Katie Lancaster if you need financial assistance.
- Please review the Family Faith Formation Gatherings page to know what to expect during in-person gatherings which details our COVID-19 safety procedures.
- If you would like to have a conversation about which options best meet your family’s desire to grow in faith this fall, please contact Christine Hides or Katie Lancaster.